Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have one "slightly" buck tooth. Are veneers an options for me?

Can I get a veneer for just ONE tooth? How much will it cost? Is this realistic, or am I an idiot? (You can say I%26#039;m an idiot if you want)

I have one %26quot;slightly%26quot; buck tooth. Are veneers an options for me?
Well, I do not know if you would want to veneer one tooth cause it will stand out. The thing about getting those or lumineers is that you have to do all the front teeth so they blend and then.... what they do to make it stick is the scrape away some of the enamel and adhere the new top part to your existing tooth. My dentist says it is about 500 a tooth and then depending on wear or tear, they last from 5-10 years. It would be cheaper in the long run to get braces. I was thinking about veneers cause I have a small gap with my front two teeth but I changed my mind. It would cost to much in the long run and the sound of them having to take some enamel away each time I get them put on.... well, that does not sit well with me.
Reply:i was told by my orthodontist to keep my lower lip up higher.


about a month later it had fixed the problem



office stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment